Edrian,Dyyr Later Tarastin, Later Reaper is a psionic elf assassin with a long history of memory problems.
Physical Appearance Edit
Before The Best Around Edit
- From Breme
- Used to work for a bouncer in Rose's Brothels
- Killed a "God" by staring him down
- Used to be really bad at hiding
- Created the Compass Rose
- Secret Treasure Buried Somewhere in Amusa (hid all his contracted money)
- Fucked Anyrion
- Started an Island but it accidentally sunk
- Favorite Food: Pizza
- Was a member of AID
- There was a woman he was in love with in Levinkan, later found out it was Anyrion.(Hey it's a girly name).
- Used to own a mansion in Amusa
- Was an expert dual wielder, ambidextrious
- Has a secret formula of poison that he perfected called "Reaper's Poison", but ois only known in his head.
- Little is known about Reaper's past other than the fact that he used to work for an assassins guild that is referred to as: "The Gathering Shadow".
- For the couple of years previous to the time jump, Reaper has had amnesia. He has no clue who he is, or where he comes from. Whatever incident left him without his memories, left him with only two things: a trinket which Reaper has found no meaning for, and the skills of assassination.
- Since "The Incident", Reaper has been working as an independent assassin for hire. He had over 50 confirmed kills in the short time between "The Incident" and when Reaper joined with the current party.
History with The Best Around Edit
Reaper was discovered when he was taking a bounty on the rogue known as Areesi.Reaper would join The Best Around on their voyage to Cof. However, on the voyage there, he would be flung off the side of his ship (The Choking Cockatrice) by a Kraken. Floating adrift at sea on driftwood, Reaper would land unconcious on the beaches of Cof only a few days after his ship arrived.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Fey Step - At will, once per rest, Reaper can teleport up to sixty feet in any given direction, provided that he can see his destination.